Huge flowers are vibrant against glossy dark green leaves. Thrives in extreme heat, humidity and drought. Excellent landscape performance. Sold in single container.
- The biggest blooms of any angelonia series!
- Thrives in extreme heat, humidity and drought.
- Uniform habit and flowering time for easy, high-density production.
- Well-branched plants ship with less breakage, tangling and shrinkage.
- Works well in quarts, gallons and mixed containers.
Hardiness Zone: 10a - 11
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Late Summer, Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Drought Tolerant, Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Scented Foliage, Heat Tolerant, Low Maintenance, Winter Interest (regional)
Fertilize: Once a month
Spacing: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
Height: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Width: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)