Impatiens interspecific 'Beacon Orange'
Big Bounce White will give you loads of crisp white blooms with pink splashes around the eyes in those hard to color shady spots. Easy to grow and resistant to Imaptiens Downy Mildew, this is one of your best replacements options for Impatiens Walleriana. Planting after danger of frost has passed in the spring. Your Bounce Impatiens will give you color up until the first front of fall. As the name suggests, plants will bounce back after wilt or dry down without losing blooms or buds.
- Exciting Shade Alternative Offers Habit & Flower Count of Impatiens Walleriana
- Downy Mildew Resistant
- Well-Branched Plants Bounce Back like Magic after Wilt
- Proven Performance in the Heat & Sun
- Fill your gardens once again with bright, long-lasting color
- Beacon Impatiens offer high resistance to Impatiens Downy Mildew
- Easy to grow
- Has the same plant structure, flowering time, flower size, and culture as traditional garden impatiens
Attracts Wildlife: Butterflies
Attributes: Good Downy Mildew Resistance / Shade Tolerant
Exposure: Full Shade to Part Sun / Part Shade
Habit: Mounding / Uniform