One of the most cold tolerant roses available! Beautify your yard the easy way with Oso Easy® Paprika rose. From early summer through frost, this low-growing rose is covered in orange blooms, each accented with a yellow center. Like all of the Oso Easy® roses, it is highly disease resistant and easy care. Try planting it in a flower garden, or incorporate it into the landscape as a low hedge, edging or specimen. Sold in 2 gallon container.
Top reasons to grow Oso Easy® Paprika rose:
- Very cold tolerant: grows even in USDA zone 3!
- Blooms continuously without deadheading (removing the old flowers)
- Brightly colored orange flowers and glossy foliage
- Continuous Bloom or Rebloomer
- Long Blooming
- Deadheading Not Necessary
Plant Type: Shrub
Shrub Type: Deciduous
Height Category: Medium